Consistent with the CIPA goals and mission, membership in the organization is reserved for individuals and businesses representing the highest ethical and professional standards of the crop insurance industry.
CLICK ON THE DESIRED MEMBERSHIP LEVEL BELOW TO ACCESS APPLICATION REQUEST INFORMATION:
- Full Membership: open to and limited to individuals, partnerships, and corporations (whether autonomous, subsidiaries of a parent organization or recognized divisions within a company) directly engaged in the business of managing an insurance agency involving Federal Crop Insurance.
- Full Member Affiliate Agent: open and limited to an agent that is an employee or associate of a voting Full member in good standing with the CIPA organization.
- Associate Membership: open and limited to individual agents or agencies within a GA's, MGA's or Farm Credit Organization's structure that are directly engaged in the delivery, servicing or managing of an insurance agency or agencies involving Federal Crop Insurance.
- Associate Member Affiliate Agent: open and limited to an agent that is an employee or associate of a voting Associate member in good standing with the CIPA organization.
- Allied Membership: open and limited to AIPs (as determined by RMA), SRA holders, and/or companies involved in the marketing and servicing of Federal Crop Insurance policies.
- Platinum Friend Membership: open to individuals or entities (including but not limited to associations, corporations, or any other entity) that do not fall into one of the categories of membership (for whatever reason) but that support the goals and purposes of the company. This status includes but is not limited to banks, reinsurance providers, commodity organizations, and individual supporters of CIPA.
- Supporting Membership: generally designed for individuals or entities that support the goals, objectives, and purposes of the company. Supporting membership is open to agents, their farmers, customers, agribusiness leaders and other supporters of a strong crop insurance industry. Benefits for supporting members are very limited, but they can contribute to the CIPAPAC.
Click on a membership category above to obtain membership application information.